Our Feeds

sweetener cloud

sweetener cloud

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Featured post

5 Essential Sex tips for Diabetic people

A diabetic person have many obstacles for achieving a satisfying sex life that non-diabetic people’s don’t have. But the great news is t...

When I am trying to reduce calories and sugar content in my diet, I understood that may be I am turning to artificial sweetener or low calorie sweetener.  

"Dark Side of Artificial sweetener"

I am still in thinking of this when I got some statistics on internet that :

“In today’s generation diabetes is becoming a chronic disease, it’s a very common problem found among people now-a-days. According to World health organization nearly 400 million people are get affected in 2030 which is doubled from now.”

Today’s many of the beverages and foods contains artificial sweetener and sugar substitute they marketed it as ‘diet’, ‘sugar free’ etc. Before we’re going further first understand artificial sweeteners or low calorie sweetener.

Artificial sweetener  are loosely considered by sugar substitute it is just a one type of sugar substitute. It is also known as intense sweeteners because it is many times sweet than original sugar. As we know artificial sweetener gets sweetness in a diabetic life it also has some side-effects.



As per Dr Roberts report 1998 there are 80% of complaints regarding FDA about food additives are by the aspartame. Some of the symptoms include dizziness, headache, change in mood, abnormal pain, cramps, diarrhea, memory loss, fatigue etc. I also experience some of these symptoms in my body and I am in worry regarding my health.


“What I do now”


low calorie sweetener, best artificial sweetener, best sugar free tablets in india, best sugar free tablets





Suddenly a question came in my mind 



best artificial sweetener, low calorie substitute,
Artificial sweetener


But my Hyperglycemia (High blood sugar) not let me to stop this sweet poison. My high blood sugar not letting me by taking best sugar free tablets for diet. But at last I have to understand this


0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

About Me

What is the Best Sugar Free Tablets in India?

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

My Blog List